You might be able to grab some games on your wishlist with a bit of a discount. The Steam Summer Sale has started. As has become the norm for Steam sales in recent years, there are no limited-time discounts to keep track of throughout the event.
So here’s part of the lineup for Steam Summer Sale 2019 Day 1.
- Devil May Cry 5: Now $39.59, 35% off from $59.99
- Astroneer: Now $22.49, 25% off from $29.99
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Now $29.99, 50% off from $59.99
Also check these recent games released in 2019.
- Resident Evil 2 remake: Now $39.59, 34% off from $59.99
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: Now $47.99, 20% off from $47.99
- Rage 2: Now $40.19, 33% off from $59.99
Devil May Cry 5, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Prey and Football Manager 2019 have all received big discounts in the Steam summer sale. The latest Steam sale also offers savings on the Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Dishonored and Civilization franchises.